The SAP consulting division of SII Concatel implemented a pioneering project at its client, Bogaris, which involved integrating SAP ERP with the technology for digitisation in expense management and VAT refunds contributed by Tickelia, a new partner of SII Concatel.
Bogaris, a company specialising in the development of major retail outlets, logistics centres and industrial centres for lease, with over 800,000 m2 of GLA developed and over 30 years of experience in the sector, proposed a project to SII Concatel with the following objectives:
- Simple accounting integration of Tickelia’s travel expenses management service with its SAP ERP business management system.
- Having that integration set up in a certain manner and within a defined period of time.
- The developments and tables included in the integration solution shouldn’t interfere with any other components existing in SAP, both standard SAP and custom developments.
Tickelia – a unique solution for the automation of expense management and for obtaining VAT refunds for a company – works through a mobile application with maximum usability, and its objective is to simplify, control and automatically record the expense receipts from trips and per diems. The entire expense management cycle, from reporting to accounting, is integrated in the same environment. Tickelia was integrated with Bogaris’s SAP ERP tool by the SAP consultant team of SII Concatel in packages, which can be parameterised to adapt to the needs of every client.
This solution contemplates receiving files with the necessary information so that all receipts / expense reports and expense invoices (including those of the VAT refund process) coming from the Tickelia solution for travel expense management can be posted in SAP ERP, and it includes the following services:
- The client is provided with the necessary programmes and tables for executing the process.
- The performance of operational testing in development and test/quality environments.
- Training on operation of the solution.
- Support for implementing the solution (execution of two expense accounting processes).